I was absolutely delighted to be asked to provide Wiltshire bridal makeup to Dominique and her beautiful mother and bridesmaids firstly because she herself is London makeup artist (honoured) and secondly her fabulous wedding and yurt reception was deep into the beautiful Cornwall coves – cornwall bridal makeup at your service. Dominique like many 2015 and 2016 brides wanted pure, beautiful and natural wedding makeup. I love working with my brides to create a personal look which is unique to each bride.
The evening before the wedding I travelled the 158 miles for my over night stay in an adorable Cornwall AirBnB fit for any wiltshire wedding makeup artist topped off by a late night serving of homemade lemon cake to keep me fuelled. The wedding morning was glorious! I love hearing back from my brides, some kind words from Dominique!
Just wanted to say thank you so much for being so great on our wedding day. I loved the way I looked and thank you for keeping me calm! I had the best day of my life and couldn’t have wished for a better day, I loved every minute of it-wish I could do it all again! You made everyone look so beautiful thank you.
Special thanks to www.chrisgilesphotography.com wedding photography for the stunning photographs of my beautiful bride wiltshire and pewsey makeup artist work!
I love winter weddings! As a Bath Makeup Artist I had the privilege of working as a bridal makeup artist in Guyers House, Wiltshire near Bath and being a guest at the period House and Hotel. www.guyershouse.com
This is the perfect venue for a Wiltshire wedding – as a guest it was so intimate participating in the ceremony in the beauty of the hall and then musing with the guests thorough-out the various rooms. During the evening the best moments were captured in the bar area around the duke box by James Green Photographer a Wiltshire wedding photographer – such fun! Thank you www.jamesgreenphotographer.co.uk for the beautiful wedding photography and capturing me in mid ‘Bath Wedding Makeup Artist’ flow and sharing these images. Looking forward to more Wiltshire and Bath bridal makeup in the future!
Providing wedding hair dressing and bridal makeup up in the following areas: Bath wedding makeup, Bath bridal makeup, Wiltshire wedding makeup, Wiltshire bridal makeup, Somerset wedding makeup, Somerset bridal makeup, Gloucestershire wedding makeup, Gloucestershire bridal makeup, Bradford-on-Avon wedding makeup, Bradford-on-Avon bridal makeup, Trowbridge wedding makeup, Trowbridge bridal makeup, Warminster wedding makeup, Warminster bridal makeup, Melksham wedding makeup, Melksham bridal makeup, Corsham wedding makeup, Corsham bridal makeup, Salisbury wedding makeup, Salisbury bridal makeup, Tisbury wedding makeup, Tisbury bridal makeup.
I had the pleasure of preparing Helen for her wedding at Larmer Tree Gardens last month. Helen originally was planning a vintage bridal hair style with bouncy barrel curls and waves but opted for a more rock chic waved hair style with a soft cool pink look using Chanel Joues Contraste Blusher – Rose Pétale wedding day makeup. She looked beautiful!
Hi Rebecca, We had an amazing day – thank you, it couldn’t have been more perfect!!! And I loved how you styled my hair and makeup!!
Thanks to Razia Jukes for the photographs.
Bath Makeup Artist for Bridal Hair and Makeup – Tips for Bridal Hair and Makeup Trials & Consultations
Bath Makeup Artist Bridal Hair and Makeup
Consultation & Trial Check List
- Space for hair/makeup artist to work near a plug socket with a chair and small table or surface in a room which provides the most natural daylight.
- A clear area with a wall to use as a background for photographs. If it has any natural day light this is perfect. I can help find the perfect spot when I arrive
- Wear a colour top toned similar to your wedding dress and with a similar neck line if possible.
- Hair accessories – Veil, decorative clips/combs, headband, tiara or flowers (or a substitute of similar style) Often you can loan hair accessories from suppliers and return the ones you do not want to use for your day. Unless you have a clear idea of what you would like it is not essential but advisable to have a small selection of options as the hair accessories often lead the type of hairstyle you choose on your trial.
- Wedding jewellery, earrings/necklace to help you picture the final look.
- Hair clean and dry but not freshly washed. The night before is fine, double shampoo and use conditioner on ends of hair only, dry as usual.
- I will artistically style your hair, working with your accessories and your desired look for your day. I do not cut to shape or colour hair therefore I would suggest your hairdresser cuts and/or colours your hair no closer that two weeks before your trial date/wedding date to allow time for your hair to settle. Nb: If you usually have highlights and are thinking of having hair up I would suggest a full head of highlights we can discuss this further at trial.
- Cleanse and Moisturise your face on the morning of trial as usual and notify me of any skin allergy/sensitivity. This applies for any other member of bridal party for the wedding day as per terms and conditions)
- Having your eyebrows professionally shaped and dyed is a great way of enhancing your eye shape and bringing out the colour of your eye. I can suggest trying a Brow Bar found at large department stores or use a local beautician who specialise in Brows. Hot Wax (different from Warm Wax) and threading are great techniques for the perfect brow. If you aren’t sure who to use in your area, I would look around and brow spot! Find someone who’s brows you like and ask them where they get theirs shaped, recommendations are usually the best!
- If you have light hair and light lashes you can consider having them tinted for your day with a local beautician. I always recommend trialling no less than 6 weeks before your day, the tint should last 2/3 weeks. Alternatively consider natural lash extensions (search locally for a technician) or leave natural and I can use lash curler and mascara alone or add natural strip lash or individual lashes for your day.
- There are many treatments that improve the surface and texture of the skin. Please consult a recommended beautician in your area for specialist advice. Starting tips: drink plenty of water, establish a good skin care routine and have occasional facials this will help with overall radiance and may help reduce pore size/dry skin etc.
- I provide foundation, concealer and colour correction makeup, however if you use a particular foundation I am happy to apply your own for your day.
- Also have to hand any style ideas, magazines, images from internet
- Colours of your wedding/outfit/bridesmaids outfits (if doing a bridesmaid trial)
- A bridesmaid or friend/family member present at your trial is really handy to help give you feed back on the different styles we trial for your day.
Rebecca Green is a Bath Makeup Artist Bridal Hair and Makeup – Tips for Consultation page is for Bridal Tips before your Bridal Hair and Wedding Makeup Trial Bath Makeup Artist for Bridal Hair and Makeup by Rebecca Green in the Bath and Wiltshire area. Working as a Bath Makeup Artist here I share my Bridal Hair Tips
Dear Rebecca,Thank you so much for being my wedding hair and make up artist, at such short notice, I was so pleased with everything that you did for me, you really listened to all my thoughts, and helped me achieve the look I was hoping for!I must also thank you on behalf of my sister – she loved her hair – as we all did, think we will all be buying your babyliss hair curler! Also, a big thank you from my Mum, not just for getting us all ready in the morning, but also for your help when we were packing things up – you really were a great help to us and a calming influence!Once again Thank You,Chrissie
It is always a treat to hear back from brides who I’ve worked with!
Read on below to hear what other brides say about Rebecca Green Bridal!